This event calendar highlights all of the notable upcoming programs and awards for NatStuCo during the 2020–21 academic year.
We know that as an adviser, you juggle several responsibilities at once, so bookmark this page to help make your planning easier. Share it with students too!
Please note: All event times/dates subject to change. Event host or planner responsible for accuracy of information.
DoSomething Ready Set Vote Launch
- 10: Adviser Webinar: Advocacy as Service
- 26: Student Webinar: LeadYoung Forum: A Changemaker Conversation
National Council of Excellence Award Applications Open
October is National Principal’s Month
- 29: Student Webinar: The College Essay: Tips to Writing an Impactful Statement
- 20–21: LEAD Spark Conference
1: 2021 National Student Council Advisers of the Year: Warren E. Shull Award DeadlineDeadline extended to January 4, 2021
- 15: National Council of Excellence Award Application Deadline
- 26–27: LEAD Winter Conference
Middle Level Education Month
Year-End Reports Open
- 25: Student Webinar: College Transition (Part 1): Conversations with Current College Students
- 8: Adviser Webinar: Academic Integrity and Equity
- 8: Student Webinar: College Transition (Part 2): You’re Accepted! Now What?
- 18-24: National Student Leadership Week
- 21: Activity Adviser Appreciation Day
- 3-7: Teacher Appreciation Week
Year-End Reports Close
- 23-25: National Student Council Conference
- 29: NatStuCo Founded in 1931
(Originally the National Association of Student Government Officers)