6 Reasons to Join NatStuCo
Access step-by-step guides, sample bylaws, handbooks, and more.
Adviser Online Community
Connect with your peers far and wide.
Raising Student Voice & Participation (RSVP) Program
Amplify student voice to create a more positive school culture.
Qualify for awards that honor outstanding councils and advisers.
National Student Project Database
Search 8,500+ project ideas for service and other activities.
National Student Council Conference and LEAD Conferences sharpen skills.
In the short time that I've had access to the NatStuCo Adviser Resource Center, I've been highly impressed and can't wait to use all the resources to better our student council.
It was a great first year! I’m happy to be part of such an amazing community.
I have worked really hard to have structured meetings. Advise magazine and the NatStuCo E-Bulletin have been very helpful.
Recognize Your Next-Level Leaders
- NEW: Emerging Student Leaders
- Distinguished Student Leaders
- Middle Level Recognition Program
- High School Recognition Program
These national programs recognize outstanding student council leaders who have demonstrated a commitment to quality leadership. The new Emerging Student Leader program provides a set of leadership evaluation criteria specifically for middle level students, while the Distinguished Student Leader program challenges high school students to put their leadership skills to the test through an evidence-based portfolio.
Visit natstuco.org/leadership-development to learn more about these programs.
What will I get when our school becomes affiliated with NatStuCo?
- Adviser Resource Center with templates for building a constitution, advice on parliamentary procedure, step-by-step project planning guidelines, sample officer installation pledges, and much more
- Adviser Online Community, where your adviser can connect with new and veteran advisers from across the country and beyond
- National Service Project Database, with over 8,500+ project ideas
- National Customer Care Center and Programs and Services Team, available 8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (ET) at 703-860-0200 and NatStuCo@NatStuCo.org
- Access to the NatStuCo Store
- Principal and adviser monthly communications
We have a new student council. How do we get started?
What are the benefits of NatStuCo for students?
For the answers to more Frequently Asked Questions about NatStuCo membership, visit www.natstuco.org/about/membership-faq.