National Honor Society and National Student Council are looking for a new group of student leaders to serve as facilitators for the NASSP Student Leadership Network on Mental Health and Wellbeing.
Student Leadership Network Facilitators play an essential role in connecting student leaders around the country who share a concern in student wellbeing. The facilitators will lead monthly discussions around various topics, share ideas and available resources to better manage their mental health and personal wellbeing, and engage participants in student mental health discussions.
This student leadership network meets monthly, virtually, and afterschool hours. To apply you must meet the requirements below:
- Participate in Facilitator onboarding and training (virtually)
- Attend monthly planning meetings as a team (virtually)
- Engage and facilitate monthly network meetings (virtually)
- Develop engaging content for students to feel included and supported
- Plan, present and facilitate during monthly online meetings.
- Present and facilitate in a comfortable and confident manner using a virtual meeting format.
- Must be a member of the National Honor Society or National Student Council in your school. (school must have active membership at time of application)
- Are a rising Junior or Senior for 2023 – ‘24 school year
- Available and committed to attending 2 virtual meetings each month (dates and times set by student facilitator team)
- Demonstrated passion about student mental health and wellbeing
- Open-minded perspective for collaboration and change during planning
- Demonstrated dependability and follow-through; responsive to email and text communication
- All applications must be submitted online by 11:59 PM ET, May 19, 2023
- Application must be completed in one-sitting (cannot be saved)
- Application consists of personal information, short responses, and video upload
- Once submitted, responses cannot be edited
- For questions or concerns please contact [email protected] with Subject Line: Student Network Application
The Application Period has Closed.