Due to several factors, NASSP has made the difficult decision not to host the LEAD Conferences or the NatStuCo Conference in 2022. However, powerful connections will continue to be made between students leaders and their peers thanks to NASSP’s Student Leadership Network. Click here for more information on the NHS Student Leadership Network on Mental Health. Stay tuned for more student networks launching soon!
LEAD Conferences offer students and advisers exciting opportunities to develop their skills and grow as leaders. These rewarding weekend meetings are designed to encourage interstate communication among student leaders and advisers, strengthen leadership skills, and prepare those attending for leadership roles on the local, state, and regional levels—all at at an affordable cost!
Students learn about:
- Combating prejudice, bullying, drugs, alcohol, and depression
- Idea sharing and networking
- Project planning and fundraising
- Community service projects
- Team building
- Healthy lifestyles
- Continuing education certificates (CEUs)
- Professional development
- Networking opportunities
- Skills for managing student activities
- Practical classroom skills
- Project and fundraising ideas